Sunday 12 July 2009

How it all began.

destroyed So, it's been two weeks since my husband, the love of my life for the past 13 years walked out on me. Dick had been my first love, my first lover and, apart from a few brief encounters, my one and only. When he made up his mind that I we were no longer a "team", that I didn't consider his needs important, that I didn't care about the same things he did... he slammed the door in my face.

To be honest it had been dead for a long time... and I'm not just talking about Little Dick! I'm a woman just entering her prime (and all you ladies out there will know exactly what I'm talking about!) and I was gagging for it 24/7, I was throbbing and twitching at the sight of anything remotely attractive over the age of 18. I'm fit, I know how to bench press, I can squat. Everyone guesses my age wrong. So when that door closed... another one opened.

I was free! No longer chained by the wedding ring to the kitchen sink, I could do anything I wanted without that nagging guilt. There had been moments over the years, nothing worth confessing but enough to let me know I could still pull if I wanted to.

Now I wanted to!

The first week was hell. For one thing my new social life couldn't be supported by a part-time job, I couldn't earn enough to go out clubbing every night. But I soon discovered that guilt can be assuaged with cash... and I milked Dick for all he was worth.

So, I'm set. I have enough money to buy the right clothes, I have the freedom, I have the insatiable desire... all I need now is the men!

No comments:

Post a Comment